Marshala Katukova str., d.24, korp.6, pom.I, komn.101
123458 Moscow, Russian Federation
August 29, 2017 - Russian folk craft designs to become a trademark
July 18, 2017 - A Federal Chamber of Patent Attorneys to appear in Russia
June 19, 2017 - McDonald’s filed “McDelivery” trademark application in Russia
May 19, 2017 - “Dimon” trademark to be registered in Russia
April 11, 2017 - Chinese company patented a monstrous off-road truck in Russia
March 22, 2017 - Norilsk Nickel entered top 20 metallurgy brands in the world
January 25, 2017 - Donald Trump seeks to register “Keep America Great!” trademark in Russia
December 10, 2016 - ‘Kalashnikov’ trademark registered in China
November 11, 2016 - ‘Black Friday’ trademark registration objection rejected by the RUPTO
November 9, 2016 - Russia and China to join efforts on intellectual property protection
October 21, 2016 - Kalashnikov’s heirs to oppose the ‘AK-47’ trademark in Russia
We provide fast and accurate English-Russian and Russian-English translation services for all types of patent documents and non-patent technical literature. For other language pairs, please inquire. All translations are subject to additional proofreading and editing, performed by a native speaker of the target language, holding a relevant technical degree, thus guaranteeing the highest quality of our work.
Download our Schedule of Fees
(incl. both Professional and State fees)
1. We use professional translation software, allowing for fast and accurate English-Russian and Russian-English patent translation, with total translation consistency of scientific and technical terms throughout the text, regardless of its volume or complexity.
2. All patent applications are translated according to the text formatting requirements set forth by the Russian Patent Office. In case of subsequent filing under the PCT procedure in Russia, it helps to avoid any text-related issues during the formal examination procedure.
3. We can provide all additional translation-related data, including translation memory and glossaries, if requested, upon translation completion. Similarly, we can work with 3rd party translation memory data and glossaries provided in any format.
5. In case of large orders, our translation capacity can be readily increased up to several thousand pages a week.
6. We provide translation affidavits at no charge, if requested.
The main fields of English-Russian and Russian-English patent translations provided by our company are as follows:
Russian-English and English-Russian translation
Other source-target language pairs
Translator’s affidavit (if requested)